Beta Profiles iOS 17 Free. Download Beta Profiles. iOS 17 has finally been revealed. During WWDC 2023, Apple took the opportunity to confirm all the news that will come to its mobile operating system in the coming months. As usual, the first beta version of iOS 17 is now available for download, and today Infobae brings a guide on how to install it on a compatible iPhone.
Although iOS 17 is not intended to revolutionize the use of the iPhone; It offers some new features and stands out as an evolution in the obvious direction: more customizations and visual improvements.
But that’s not all. The people of Cupertino have put a lot of effort into the iPhone lock screen, and now they hope to make better use of it. With this renewed screen it will be possible to access and display the data of the favorite widgets, as well as a greater degree of customization.
If you have seen all its new features, probably any user will want to install it as soon as possible. No need to worry, this is very simple, although it is better to warn that this is the first beta version of iOS 17.
Join our Telegram group at: https://t.me/downloadbetaprofile
Therefore, it is likely that users may encounter some bugs or glitches while using the system. Also, make sure that the model is one of the iPhones compatible with iOS 17:
- X/XR/XS/XS MAX
- 11/11/11 Pro Max
- SE 2020/SE 2022
- 12/12 Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max
- 13/13 Mini/13 Pro/13 Pro Max
Other information to consider before installing the Beta Profiles iOS 17
First, make sure your device is fully charged before starting the installation. “Fully charged” means with at least 60% excess battery. This helps avoid errors during installation or the possibility of shutting down in the middle of a complex process.
The second is to backup all data. After all, this is a beta version with potential bugs, and if so, this information could be compromised.
The third thing to keep in mind and following the previous line is to install the iOS 17 beta preferably on a cell phone that is not used on a daily basis.
Finally, and in case it was not clear, remember that for now it is a beta for developers. If the reader is not one, but it will still install it, any errors in this process will not be covered by Apple’s warranty.
This is how you can install the Beta Profiles iOS 17 on an iPhone
Please note that the current beta version is not public, it is only available to developers. However, Infobae brings a method so that anyone can install it even if it is not:
- Access the Beta Profiles website from the link. (Write your email address in the comments for the download link.)
- On this page, scroll all the way down until you see a blue button that reads Install Profile.
- Touch the red Install Anyways!
- A window will appear indicating that a profile is about to be downloaded. Accept by tapping Allow.
- Now go to iPhone Settings to install iOS 17.
- In Settings you will see a new option that says Profile downloaded. Touch on it.
- On the new screen, tap on the Install button in the upper right corner. Then enter the unlock code to accept.
- Now the iPhone is going to reboot. There is nothing to worry about, it is normal.
- Once powered on, go to Settings again. Here, enter General.
10 Enter Software Update. You will see the new version waiting. Follow the usual process to download it and, once finished, let it install.
- When it’s done, the iPhone will reboot several times, and you’re ready to enjoy all the goodness of Beta Profiles iOS 17.